Thor Motor Coach Answers Markets Needs03/21/2011
Thor Motor Coach recently released three new floorplans to its dealer network. The Tuscany 42FK, Challenger 37KT, and the Four Winds 28Z showcase the latest examples of the consumer driven development process at Thor Motor Coach. Increased exterior storage, expandable L-shaped sofas, a feeling of “residential openness”, expansive bathrooms, centrally located televisions and modern kitchen work-spaces are among the popular improvements these new floor plans deliver.
Tuscany 42FK – Tag axle diesel pusher with enough power to climb any mountain:
- Smooth riding Freightliner™ chassis with Cummins ISL, 450-HP & 1250-lb,ft torque
- Colossal basement storage with full pass-through access
- Expandable sofa that maximizes seating and comfort
- Custom built residential entertainment center with a 40” LCD TV
- Spacious kitchen with abundant LG Hi-Macs© solid surface work space that is sure to satisfy the gourmet chef in anyone
- Residential 12” x 24” polished porcelain tile
- King bed master suite with substantial wall to wall wardrobe
Challenger 37KT – Class A gas motorhome with diesel like amenities:
- True residential living with three zones of comfort
- Large, roomy feeling in every room due to the increased ceiling of 82” ceiling height
- Private living space with 32” Sony™ LCD TV and home theater
- Side-hinged baggage doors provide easy access to the gigantic pass-though basement storage
- Large kitchen area with a camp side dinette provides a great view of the camp area under the awning. Plus an additional LCD TV in the kitchen area keeps everyone up to date on the news of the morning
- Double entries to the bath allow for easy access from every room
- Large 34” x 34” shower provides plenty of elbow room
- The King Bed master suite has a large wardrobe with hanging and drawer space
Four Winds 28Z – Class C RV with a mid-ship LED TV:
- New single slide floor plan with mid-ship TV
- Razor thin Vizio LED backlit LCD TV mounted mid-ship, viewable from the sofa, dinette and bunk overhead
- Kitchen is angled to provide more usable work space without blocking the TV, so the cook can be in the kitchen while the guests are in the living area enjoying the game
- All in one back provides privacy without impeding the walk way to the bedroom
“We have applied the same focus on how owners actually use their coaches as we did during the development of the successful A.C.E. on all new product development including our latest floor plans. These already popular, exciting new floor plan designs are destined to be winners,” said Bill Fenech, Thor Motor Coach’s President and CEO.
For more information on Thor Motor Coach motorhomes, call (800)860.5658, visit ThorMotorCoach.com, or write Thor Motor Coach, Inc., PO Box 1486., Elkhart, Ind., 46515.
Thor Motor Coach is a subsidiaries of Thor Industries, Inc. Jackson Center, OH (NYSE: THO), the world’s largest manufacturer of recreational vehicles.
< < back to all news